• This is a special wine, born of a very special project of Prince Robert de Luxembourg, owner of the historic, iconic, Premier Grand Cru Chateaux, Haut-Brion and La Mission Haut-Brion. A wine of this quality/price/image bracket does not exist in Bordeaux.
• It is a social responsibility project of Prince Robert de Luxembourg the owner of Chateaux Haut Brion and La Mission Haut Brion. Great, unrealised parcels of land belonging to different farmers in Bordeaux are identified and the viticultural process is nurtured by the Haut Brion/La Mission viticultural team, the same way as for their Grand Vins…
• A lot of the declassified juice and wine from the Grand Crus’ vinification also finds itself into this bottle.
• The legendary winemaker, Jean-Philippe Delmas makes the wine each vintage, again bringing all his skills and experience of working with the two Great wines.
• The label carries an ‘Inspired by Haut-Brion’ tag line on the front label and no other wine boasts a 1st Growth association like this!
• Also the wine is released when the winemaker and Prince Robert think they are ready for drinking, rather than by chronology. Consequently they released 2005 in 2010 and 2007 before 2006, then 2006, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015 and now 2018.