- TASTING NOTE Deep, crimson colour. Fresh rockrose fragrance with background aromas of Mediterranean vegetation and notes of red fruits, with raspberry coming to the fore. Good body, nicely seasoned by the peppery tannins that provide a taut structure. Ripe, succulent flavours of red plums.
- PROVENANCE & GRAPE VARIETIES The fruit comes from the family quintas in the Cima Corgo and Douro Superior. Touriga Franca 40%; Tinta Roriz 30%; Tinta Barroca 30%.
- AGEING & PRODUCTION Stainless steel vats and used 400 litre French and American oak barrels. Bottled from February 2021.
- Alcohol: 13.8% vol. Volatile acidity: 0.4 g/dm3 (acetic acid) Total acidity: 5.3 g/dm3 (tartaric acid) pH: 3.68 Total sugars (glu+fru): 0.6 g/dm3 Allergy advice: Contains sulphites Compatible with vegetarian and vegan diets.
- STORAGE & SERVING Ready for immediate consumption, although the wine has the potential to continue developing favourably in the bottle until 2023.
There are no reviews yet.